Welcome to the new BP Educational Service website
We’re excited to announce the launch of our new and refreshed BP Educational Service website. Read on to find out about our new features.
Our new BP Educational Service website is optimised for your mobile and tablet devices.
The updated site includes changes to navigation, with new dropdown menus of all primary and secondary topics for both mobile and desktop versions. We’ve also improved the structure of our content, so you’ll be able to quickly find the subject, topic and level you need when lesson planning.
Our goal in updating the website and making it accessible on mobile is to help busy teachers, like you, access resources on the go and quickly find what you need. You can also save and share your favourite resources to help save time when planning your lessons. We have also added a news section to help you find out about new teaching content, competition updates and partnerships as well as to provide inspirational tips and highlights from the classroom.
We’ve kept the features that work and added a host of new features to help you easily find and share resources at all times, including:
- Mobile optimised: access our resources on the go and stay up to date with our latest releases and announcements.
- Mega menu: if you’re looking for a specific topic and want to quickly see if we cover it scroll over Primary or Secondary in the top navigation bar to see the full list of curriculum topics available.
- Filtering: quickly find suitable resources with our simple filters, you can search by age, subject, topic and resource format (e.g. video, presentation, poster).
- News: stay up to date with all the latest news about our resources, competitions, and partnerships. We’ll also be bringing you some inspirational teacher stories from the classroom to provide you with tips and inspiration for your own lessons.
- Bookmark: if you find a particular resource useful, you can now bookmark it and find it later on the 'bookmark' section of your account dashboard. You’ll need to be logged in to use this feature.
- Share with student code: your students can still access our resources without logging in, just click ‘get a student code’ when prompted on any of our resource pages. You can also find any resources you’ve recently shared with your students and their codes in your account dashboard along with your bookmarks. You’ll need to be logged in to access this feature.
- Related resources: if you like a particular resource or are looking for similar resources on your topic, we’ve suggested related resources at the bottom of each resource page
We've added a host of new features to help you easily find and share resources.
Bookmark resources you know you will return to.