Be a part of the debate!
Everyone has something to say about climate change. Empower your secondary students to have their say with Climate.Speaks!
Through the lens of different stakeholder groups, explore how everyone can help create a sustainable future.Download your free resources and get started.
The 3-lesson programme:
- includes a step-by-step teacher guide
- helps students to prepare for an exciting and dynamic debate
- encourages independent and proactive thinking
- is flexible in delivery and for different ability learners
- curriculum linked to English, PSHE science, geography, media and politics
- perfect for in class or as part of debate club
Almost half of UK students believe that sustainability is not a priority in the classroom.1 Inspire your students to take an active role in building a more viable future.Download the resources and get started today.
1 The Body Shop Research, June 2019
Who has the most to say?
- The UK Government
- Energy companies
- Transport companies
Pick a team and tell the world what you have to say
Free content available
- Teacher guide
- Lesson plans
- Debate activities
- Stakeholder guides
- Source cards
- Score sheet
- Home task